How to set up an RSS reader in two minutes — Part II
On Friday I posted some instructions on how to set up an RSS reader. Here are some book review and literary blogs you can add to your reader to start off. These are only a handful of important media/publishing blogs out there, but you can add these first and then add one or two (or more) sites a day to your reader.
- http://blogs.suntimes.com/bookroom/ (Chicago Sun-Times book blog)
- http://books.beloblog.com/ (Dallas Morning News book blog)
- http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/jacketcopy/ (Los Angeles Times book blog)
- http://www.boston.com/ae/books/blog/ (Boston Globe book blog)
- http://papercuts.blogs.nytimes.com/ (New York Times Book Review book blog)
- http://blog.washingtonpost.com/shortstack/ (Washington Post book blog)
To find more blogs, check each site’s blogroll (the list of web sites usually on the right side of a blog). My blogroll, which is on the bottom right side of this page, includes all the media, publishing and some miscellaneous blogs that I regularly follow.